Federal Intermediate Credit Bank
Definition - What does Federal Intermediate Credit Bank mean?
Federal Intermediate Credit Bank is a banking institution that provides short term financing to farmers for equipment.
Testopedia explains Federal Intermediate Credit Bank
The Federal Farm Credit System (FFCS)is a government agency that sells Farm Credit Securities in order to help provide financing for the agricultural industry. The Federal Intermediate Credit Banks are invloved in the process in that they provide money for tractors and equipment.
- Inter Bank Market
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligation (CMO)
- Government National Mortgage Association Ginnie Mae
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation / Freddie Mac
- Federal National Mortgage Association / Fannie Mae
- Federal Open Market Committee / FOMC
- Discount Rate
- Federal Funds Rate
- Federal Reserve Board
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation / FDIC